Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Already Wednesday?

Between computer trouble, forgetting my password, and trying to get two of my people signed up, I just this morning realized I hadn't blogged. I'm sorry about that! I thought I had the computer problem fixed with Aletha's help, but will have to try it again. It is still acting up!! I DID get my two people taken care of. One is a mall for a girl who has had a brain tumor removed, and the other is a church that will try to help build the first one! My goal was 10 malls for the bootcamp period, and I have 5 since the beginning of BC, so I need 5 more. I also talked to a lady today that is retired and looking for something to do. I gave her my card and pointed her to Tonya's mall, told her what we were doing with Tonya's mall, and will talk to her again tomorrow. I also got my 5, but no time to do my report until after 9. I have been making the morning calls so that my evenings are free. It usually gives me more time for calls and follow ups, but tonight, I will be out until about 9, so will do most of my followups tomorrow. I am also sending at least 10 emails a night to older leads and NPO's. Well, that's it! I am feeling good about things, but cautiosly so. Still need to stay on top of it! Good night everyone

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Great news, Wanda!
You've got a good tone in your post in spite of your computer glitches ;-). Hope you've gotten everything all worked out, though. AND, lovely to have your 5. Think of all you've learned during this time and now how quickly it will be creating your team from now forth. I'm so glad you're able to help the church AND Tonya. I told a friend of mine who works in hospice about you and Andrea's efforts with Tonya and Mike's family. It truly takes the numbers out of the equation and puts people in their place. ;-) Have a great week! Oh, and did you decide on the band's name yet?