Monday, February 9, 2009

The Last Monday of Boot Camp 2/9/09

I have mixed feelings about this being the last week of boot camp. My initial reaction was relief. Looks like I am going to be able to finish. It will be nice to have my evenings back, and not have to juggle calls, follow ups and life. On the other hand, I have grown so used to hearing certain voices, and reading comments, it will be quite different not to have a reassuring note from Tess or Tina at the end of the day. (Congratulations Tess) And all the help from so many of you--Aletha, Richard, of course Jacki and Ginny. It's not like we can't or won't stay in touch. It just won't be every day for most of us. I'll miss you, my little power mallers!

Now, down to business! I had a really busy week end. I went to the mall with the intention of getting leads, and I got 14. I had followed up with about half before tonights call, and came home and called the rest of the names I had. One girl was at the bar, so she will have to call me back when she can hear better:) Still having a lot of answering machines. The only thing I know to do is just keep on talking to people, keep on following up, and keep on emailing and calling. I do buy leads on a regular basis, and I have the same problem with the answering machines on them, but I plan to try some new things that I have heard about on the calls, and in the updates, such as rent-a-list and network leads system. Now that the boot camp is about to end, it doesn't mean I will slow down on trying to build this business. I still know it is the best deal out there for a home based business, or for any type of fund raising you want to do. What a great day it was when I found My Power Mall! As someone else said on one of the calls, I will go back to what I was doing at the beginning, which was surfing sites and classifieds, since I got 16 or so sign-ups before boot camp started. Surely, a combination of these things will bring some results sooner or later. Preferably sooner. Nite all!

2 comments:

Tina Katz said...

Don't stop blogging and I won't stop reading. Thank you for being a boot camper! The ones I did not comment on tonight is ones that will not let me, I tried everything. So I hope all the others know How I feel.You guys all rock!
Tina from ny

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Wanda,

Thank you very much for your sweet messages to me and Tina. ;-).

When I heard your results last night and that you got 14 contacts at the Mall this weekend, I was jumpin' in the air in excitement. Wishing you great results as you follow-up this week. May you have a few gems that sparkle and come to join you and Tonya and the Church, etc., this week!!

YEAH.

And, we'll continue to tune in and check in and post where we can, Wanda. Most of all, even if we find that we can't do it as often as we like, you'll be in our hearts and we'll be continuing to CHEER for YOU and all Boot Campers.

Have a lovely week, full of bright surprises and powerful results, Wanda!