Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday, February 5

Today has been a pretty good day. Tina, thank you for your continued encouragement! Your site is awesome, and your heart is as big as the globe! Big Z, you and your precious mom are always quick to encourage me too! I am so fortunate to have met the people involved in this boot camp! Oh, and by the way Big Z, the band's name will be the Outsiders. Thanks for your input!

I have made my contacts today. I got home late, so only talked to one of my contacts. I will do my emails, though, and follow up tomorrow. I will make flyers tonight for Tonya's mall, so that they can get out there and we can start earning her some much needed funds! I would like to go to our Good Samaritan building at least by Monday. I passed by there today, but they were already closed. My Fridays are always busy, so I won't plan to go tomorrow. I will try to catch up on my phone calls. Ok, thanks again for everyone's encouragement! I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Yep, Wanda, it's really cool how we can grow such a wonderful bond never meeting each other face 2 face . . . It's positively fantastic ;-). Big Z will be glad to hear your band's name and smile.

Tonight we got to watch the new marketing videos we received a few days ago, and his eyes got WIDE as SAUCERS and he gave a small grin to see HIS BUSINESS and HIS contact info at the end of them. He was just finishing up his book (Harry Potter #1, and no I haven't read it) and so it's a good thing the ending of those videos was rewarding for him or I'd have been in trouble . . .

I'm glad that the market is supportive of Tonya, and, it's also good that the Church is capable of promoting their own business.

You've done so much in Boot Camp with as limited time as you've had; I'm impressed. As you retire, you'll be touching so many more lives of those you've known for years, giving them hope, and providing them with "sustainable funding", as Andrea put it in her blog.

Your smile is enough to cause people to want to stop and chat with you . . . your music, surely another . . . the restaurant food another . . . Oh, the myriad ways you will be making contacts with an ever-increasing sea of people.

Great job, Wanda. You keep after your dreams! And, thank you for your compliment.

The Greatest Mall on Earth.com said...

Hi Wanda, no problem you can write to me at rddemint@gmail.com this will be easier. I need to know exactly what the computer is doing or not doing. If it is poping up windows for updates or saying you might have a virus or malware and need to update DO NOT DO IT! If you can use another computer please do. If your pc is infected it will just get worse by using it. Email me and I will send you my number.