Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wed. Night

Well, trying to make up for not blogging, here I am again. I have made 5 calls this evening and sent 10 emails. It is almost midnight here. I have to admit, in trying to make sure I had something to do when I retired, I have gotten too much! I still work 9 hours a day at my job, and will until the end of Feb. It would be very easy for me to quit at this point. I suppose it is not fair to the rest of you when I don't get all my work done. I apologize. I am not a quitter, however, and knowing most of you by now, I feel like you would tell me to stick with it. That is what I plan to do unless I am asked to give my spot to someone else. I will try to do better. Goodnight everyone.

2 comments:

putasmileonachild said...

You stick with it. You have done a great job. Keep on blogging even after the boot camp. I know you will never give up on mpm. Please visit my blog. We are family. You have to do what you got to do.
tina from ny

Big Z and his Mom said...

In preparing for your retirement, you have created a full and rich life ;-) to step into. That's a blessed experience, I say. How'd it go getting your church and Tonya signed up after your computer glitches. May we welcome them to MPM yet?

You're right: everyone would holler, "STICK WITH IT WANDA. You GOT it GOING on, Girl!!!"