Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tues., Feb. 10.....Counting It Down

I didn't go out this evening. We had thunderstorms and tornado warnings, but it was a perfect night to make those calls!! I also got my PM Marketing site set up, and am looking forward to what will happen with it. I will finish up by emailing 25 of my old leads (from the first weeks of boot camp). All in all, a good day. Still getting a lot of answering machines, but I will leave messages and then follow up with email. Have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

Tina Katz said...

Tornado! We don't want a house fall on you, stay inside!LOL
Tina from ny

Big Z and his Mom said...

I did catch on the calls that you are going to keep a diversified system of contacting folks, but I don't remember hearing you were going to get the PM Dialer. Cool. I hope you get some great results, like Edy is getting. ;-).

Thanks for staying safe and staying inside tonight . . .

Thank you for your good wishes, Wanda. I am volunteering for the Live Chat, as are all the other Operators, including Aletha. However, I'm trusting that we'll have good fortune come our way and we will be able to hold off a real job . . . I'm asking, visualizing and trusting . . . ;-).

Have a wonderful Wednesday, and we'll see you on the radio shows.