Friday, February 13, 2009

And So, The End Is Near, And As We Face The Final Curtain......

Well, this is it. I haven't quite reached my goal, but the show goes on. I feel confident we will ALL reach the goals we have set. We have put into effect the good habits that we need, (with the help of those two whip cracking women known as Ginny and Jacki), learned many of the things we need to know, and know who to call on if we need help or encouragement. What an awesome group of people you all are. Those that cheered us on, our wonderful leaders, and each one of you that participated. I can't wait until the reunion we'll have next year on a warm, sunny beach somewhere like Ginny promised. Uh-hmmm. This is a fantastic company. I am so proud I was allowed to take part in this first boot camp! I hope to go on to plan many things to help my community, my family and friends, and many others I will meet along the way. And to all of you I say "I love you, man!" If I can help anyone out there, please feel free to ask. I will continue to blog, though probably not daily. I will make some of the calls, though not all. I will be here, doing what I have learned to do. Thank you all so much for sharing the last two months of my life. I hope to share many more moments together. And never forget, Together We Can Change The World! Good night everyone:)

3 comments:

Tina Katz said...

You know that you will be doing most of what you have done most every day in boot camp. It has become habit and you are better and quicker accomplishing what you set out to do. So you will get more done and with more results! And you are going to retire in a few more days! HOOO HOOOO! You are going to blow it out of your fish bowl Girl!!!
Tina from ny
---again I can't get on most of the blogs.

Big Z and his Mom said...

The show does go on, and I'm confident that each and every Camper will be soon reaching the monetary goal and much more besides! All is in motion now, to help others, and to attain the $2K. It's going to be pretty fantastic to see the results you Campers have in the next 60 days . . . Sandy has committed to another 'round before her Cherub arrives . . . And, each of you will be moving onwards and upwards, with more results that are going to continually amaze. I have a feeling that $2K will be far surpassed . . .

Big hugs, Wanda. Congratulations on a job well-done.

May you be able to download calls and listen to them on your last few routes. I imagine it may feel a bit lonely out there after listening to the calls so long now . . . If you can't download them and play them, well, look for the magic of every moment while you're driving your last miles with USPS.

Enjoy.

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

Wanda,

You truly are a sweet person, and very much a giver and carry the warmest heart, you will move forward everyday, sharing MPM, because you believe in what this company is and the family it bonds with.

Jewel