Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Night, Feb. 6

I made all my contacts today and followed up-. Got caught up too. I get so much more done when I am able to make the morning call! Tomorrow I will be spending 4 hours at the mall for another project, but I hope to be able to make contacts there for MPM also. I usually work on Saturday, but I took off to do this other thing, so I should have some good fresh leads from it. That is about all I got done today, but I still have time to get off a few emails if I hurry:) Have a great week end!!

PS Julia, I am praying for you.

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Have a great weekend, Wanda! It is always great to have you on the a.m. call as well. I think we lost your cell service today ;-). Have a wonderful event tomorrow, gaining contacts at the Mall.

Enjoy.